Friday, October 11, 2013

PARALLEL VIENNA

Today I went to an exhibition. It was about time since I rarely go and I always end up loving it! So I saw a lot of cool stuff but also weird things today (like the last picture, yes this is considered art. But maybe I just don't get it) . The whole exhibition was very dark and sometimes a bit creepy. Yes I know you can't really tell from the photos, because I used the flash of my camera like the paparazzi do, but hey otherwise you wouldn't see shit. There were giant stamps, glittery dildos spinning around in circles, a shrine for construction workers (with beer and "Wurstsemmeln") and other cah-razy stuff. Some creeper dude even shoved a vacuum cleaner down a cow's lung, making it look like it was breathing. I have to say it was interesting, but at the same time I wish I could scrape those images from my eyeballs.   But see for yourselves dear readers! (Melina)











1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! Very artistic!

    xx Nicola

    www.alpenglowsummit.com

    ReplyDelete